Gov. Reynolds signed a new Public Health Disaster proclamation that imposes a number of additional public health measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. These new measures are effective at 12:01 a.m. on Tuesday, November 17 and will continue through December 10.
Mask Use: Indoor spaces open to the public
- Masks required when individuals are within 6 feet of one another for 15 minutes or longer with certain exceptions
Gathering Restrictions: Social, community, business, or leisure gatherings
- No more than 15 people indoors and 30 people outdoors.
- These restrictions apply to wedding receptions, family gatherings, conventions, and other nonessential gatherings but do not apply to gatherings that occur during the ordinary course of business or government
Sporting and Recreational Events: Youth and adult group sporting and recreational gathering are prohibited except for high school, college, and professional sports
High School Sports & Extracurriculars: Sporting, recreational, and extracurricular events
- Only two spectators permitted for each high school athlete, performer or competitor, and must wear a mask and maintain 6 feet distance from other spectators
- Students can be closer than six feet and are not required to wear masks
Restaurants and Bars: Restaurant or bar, including a wedding reception venue, winery, brewery, distillery, country club, or other social or fraternal club
- Closed to in-person services at 10:00pm
- No bar seating
- Masks required when not seated (while playing games, dancing, etc.)
- Six feet distancing between groups
- Groups limited to 8 people unless larger group is all same household
- Seated when eating or drinking and limit congregating
Fitness Centers: Fitness centers, health clubs, health spas, gyms
- Group fitness activities are prohibited
To view a summary of all enhanced mitigation measures, click here.