Financial Technology Services
Marion, IA offers an exceptional business environment for companies focused on the development of financial technology services. With a higher concentration of the people you need, the ICR Iowa region provides you a skilled workforce at a competitive cost compared to other nationwide locations.
Iowans are revered for their high level of education and employer loyalty. Plus, our population has increased over 7% in just the last six years.
Iowa is a hub for the finance and insurance industries. With more than 94,000 employed it doesn’t take long to realize that Iowa is your talent hot spot.
As big data needs continue to grow, we have the capacity and infrastructure for your business. Our redundant and looped fiber environment provides one of the most unique and affordable technology solutions in the country.
Marion, IA is a city that fosters a business-friendly atmosphere and takes pride in being nationally-recognized as one of the best places to raise a family.
|ICR Iowa Key Industry||Iowa Economic Development|
|Meet Our Financial Services Workforce|
Check out how these occupations stack up against other areas:
Utilities and Access to the World:
- Electric and natural gas rates lower than other midwest competitors.
- Redundant and looped fiber network built with significant capacity and scalability.
- Multiple four lane highway connections just minutes from the U.S. Interstate system.
Low Cost and Fully Developed Real Estate:
- The Marion Enterprise Center is a 184-acre, certified business park located adjacent to a general aviation airport and within 20 minutes to a commercial airport.
- Leverage valuable capital with our land equity program.
- Sites owned by Marion Economic Development get your project done faster than anywhere in the Midwest.
- Iowa ranks 14th by Forbes among Best States for Business.
- Forbes also ranks Iowa 6th best state for cost of doing business.