Biotech & Medical Technology
Healthcare Data Management:
Marion, IA offers an exceptional business environment for companies focused on the development of cutting edge healthcare management systems. With a higher concentration of the people you need, the ICR Iowa region provides you with a highly trained workforce at a competitive cost compared to other nationwide locations. Plus, our population has increased over 7% in just the last six years.
Developing industry leading healthcare management systems happens best with the highest ranked healthcare systems right in your backyard. UnityPoint Health is the 4th largest nondenominational health system in the U.S. with St. Luke’s Hospital ranked second-best hospital in Iowa. Mercy Medical Center has been ranked one of the nation’s top 100 hospitals for six consecutive years. Plus, The University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics is located just 35 minutes south and is recognized as one of the best academic medical centers in the United States.
With our redundant and looped fiber environment, we’ve built one of the most unique and affordable technology environments in the country. Marion, IA is a city that fosters a business-friendly atmosphere and takes pride in being nationally-recognized as one of the best places to raise a family.
|ICR Iowa Key Industry||Meet Our Workforce|
Check out how these occupations stack up against other areas:
Utilities and Access to the World:
- Electric and natural gas rates lower than other midwest competitors.
- Redundant and looped fiber network built with significant capacity and scalability.
- Multiple four lane highway connections just minutes from the U.S. Interstate system.
Low Cost and Fully Developed Real Estate:
- The Marion Enterprise Center is a 184-acre, certified business park located adjacent to a general aviation airport and within 20 minutes to a commercial airport.
- Leverage valuable capital with our land equity program.
- Sites owned by Marion Economic Development get your project done faster than anywhere in the Midwest.
- Iowa ranks14th by Forbes among Best States for Business.
- Forbes also ranks Iowa 6th best state for cost of doing business.