You can have fun while making money - really!
Our culture embodies our values of integrity, teamwork, strategic investment, continuous improvement, and innovative technology. But most importantly we work together as a TEAM and we have FUN!!!!
How do we do this? We help you develop your skills, provide the tools necessary for your success, and we give you the freedom to develop a book of business. All this is done in a supportive, open, fun environment.
Logistics Coordinators prospect new carriers while continuing to develop the established relationships with existing carriers. This includes but is not limited to developing long term relationships, assessing carrier's needs, presenting value-added solutions, and negotiating.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for establishing new carrier relationships as well as maintaining and enhancing current carrier relationships.
- Effectively able to overcome objections using tools and training techniques.
- Work in conjunction with carriers to secure capacity that fits with service requirements.
- Prepare and coordinate required documentation in order to manage transactions from beginning to end.
- Proactively handle exceptions effectively and present solutions to appropriate parties.
- Successfully communicate information in a timely and accurate manner to both internal and external points of contacts.
- Comply with Hybrid and DOT regulatory requirements.
- Consistently maintain on-time and accurate service provider records with up-to-date account information.
- Contribute to and support team success by consistently meeting or exceeding goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts.
- Sustain strong daily transactional flow.
$30,000 - $35,000
Health Dental Vision Life 401k Paid Time Off Paid Holidays Profit Sharing
High school courses important to the position:
Communication Math Business Marketing/Sales Interpersonal Skills (Psychology, Human Relations, etc.)
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
Relationship Development and Management Communication - Verbal and Written Interpersonal Skills Accountability Good Attendance and Punctuality Problem Solving Self-Motivation Ambition Conflict Resolution Listening Task Management Decision-Making
Advancement opportunities in the company:
This position has 5 different levels that employees can advance through. We also have the opportunity to move into different departments as well as leadership.