Build, maintain and repair equipment, structures, and systems that make up the physical plant.
- Expected to follow all safety rules and policies and work in a manner that protects themselves and other stakeholders from hazards and injuries.
- Support Casting and/or Mill operations with timely maintenance and repair services.
- Review schedules to determine setup and work sequence.
- Review feasibility; develop solutions and complete projects with limited supervision.
- Casting Maintenance Mechanics and Electricians will perform environmental recordkeeping on Form 9002 per Work Instruction 010850.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Based on experience
Health Dental Retirement Vision Life Insurance
High school courses important to the position:
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position:
Trade school experience and/or a minimum of two-years industrial maintenance experience in specific discipline. Selected candidates must pass the appropriate written skill level test as a condition of receiving the bid, or for employment. Pre Employment Screening Obtain and maintain Powered Industrial Truck Certification per applicable OSHA standard(s) to ensure safe unit operation.
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):