The Electrical Designer is an entry level position within the design delivery structure of ESCO Automation. This position is best described as a contributing design resource for external customer project delivery. Work executed will be with a multi-discipline automation team. This position requires acquisition and knowledge of design skills and knowledge.
• Assist in the development and execution of design deliverables for process control system integration projects of small to medium size and limited complexity.
• Perform project deliverables under direct supervision while adhering to scope, schedule, and budget constraints.
• Assist in the creation of designs for automated process systems including: electrical design, instrumentation and process drawings, panel layouts, MCC's, elevation, one-lines, component selection, and bills of materials.
• Monitor personal quality measures are being met.
• Develop drawing packages in AutoCAD Electrical with knowledge of tools and libraries.
• Assist with field research of existing electrical systems, testing of installed electrical systems, and commissioning.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Paid Leave, 401k, EAP, Flu Shots, Chair Massages, Health Screenings, Fitness Centers, and Wellness Seminars
High school courses important to the position:
Math, Computer Science, Industrial Arts
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position:
Bachelor's of Science Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
Organization, Time Management, Multi-tasking, Communication, Detail-Oriented, Initiative, Resourcefulness, Teamwork, and Adaptable
Advancement opportunities in the company:
ESCO Group encourages personal and professional development at all levels. Employees have the opportunity choose career paths within their disciplines, pursuing progressively more complex and challenging assignments and projects.