Cyber Security & Cyber Security Leadership
The position would Cybersecurity Engineers. Technical activities include:
- OEM engagements for product development efforts and Security certification
- Internal engagements Cybersecurity support for other product developments
- Broader Cybersecurity guidance and support to new and existing programs
- Engagement and support to the Enterprise Cybersecurity Council
Position will involve interaction with major OEMs and working closely with other global Rockwell Collins organizations including the Advanced Technology center, Government Systems, Information Management Services (ARINC), and RC-France and potentially Airlines.
- Project management - candidate must be able to guide team members on the management of scope, schedule and budget for engineering design activities; candidate will be directly involved in project management and execution including Earned Value and Risk Management
- Process management - candidate must be able to guide team members on the utilization of internal secure design and development processes and provide assurance that the design activities are consistent with secure lifecycle development for new and existing products through internal guidance and adherence to external secure development processes outlined by our customers
- Performing bids and proposals - candidate must be able to lead, review, and provide guidance to team members on bid and proposal activities
- Personnel administration - candidate must be able to perform hiring, performance assessment, management of personnel issues and creating a highly engaged and motivated team.
Competitive salary dependent on location, level, and job type
Competitive wages Housing, relocation reimbursement (if appropriate) Tuition reimbursement Holiday pay/shutdown 401(k) options Medical, dental, vision insurance Vacation Mentoring programs Employee resource groups Training incentives
High school courses important to the position:
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position:
Background and Previous experience in Cybersecurity, Information Assurance or Certification as CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline. Must have demonstrated experience in a project engineering/project lead role, with cost and schedule responsibility Must have outstanding written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work well with others in a professional team environment Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks, while balancing priorities and schedules Must be a self-starter and have strong analytical skills Additional experience a plus: Working knowledge of Agile development Prior engineering management Master of Engineering or MBA Previous experience with bid and proposal efforts, DP process, and SEER tools
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
Communication Collaboration Integrity Critical Thinking Global Mindset
Advancement opportunities in the company:
Career development, technical and skills based training, leadership, program management, business development, and management level positions.