Team Member's will perform wire harness, circuit board and electronic assembly in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient tape measure skills and capabilities is required
- Ability to understand and follow wire diagrams
- Read and interpret cut sheets, travelers, and schematics
- Willing to learn all aspects of job
- Ensure appropriate testing is completed to meet quality standards.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, 401K and ESOP
High school courses important to the position:
Technical education classes
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
Successful candidates will have experience in meeting time constraints, understand measurements, be able to be on your feet all day long, and have a strong desire to learn.
Advancement opportunities in the company:
Advancement opportunities include panel assembly, leadership responsibilities, and electronic assembly.