- Able to solder both surface mount and through-hole components -Good working knowledge of ESD, J-STD-001, and IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements -Experience in assembly of electronic components, PCB's, using various hand tools including but not limited to soldering iron, wire strippers, crimpers, heat guns, electric drivers, etc.
- Other responsibilities include use of bag sealers, solder pots, potting equipment, hydraulic press, and package & label components for shipping. Able to identify electrical components.
- Read and comprehend process documentation including Bills of Materials and Assembly drawings.
- Follow work instructions, including production drawings, photos, notes and verbal directions.
- Routinely perform quality and quantity checks and verify for accuracy.
- Ability to sit and perform repetitive work for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations. Continuously complete assigned tasks and meet production goals. Must have good dexterity with hands.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, 401K and ESOP.
High school courses important to the position:
Technical Education Classes
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position:
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
Successful candidates will have experience in meeting time constraints, understand measurements, be able to be on your feet all day long, and have a strong desire to learn.
Advancement opportunities in the company:
Advancement opportunities include panel assembly, leadership responsibilities, and electronic assembly.