Job type:Information Systems
ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for cable TV, high-speed Internet and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving Eastern Iowa for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for a Network Management Specialist to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
The Warehouse Coordinator will be responsible for the oversight and management of inventory within the assigned ImOn warehouse facility.
Essential Job Responsibilities for Primary Functional Area of Accountability
• Inventory Receiving - Unloading and unpacking of inventory, inspection and verification of inventory received and stocking or staging of inventory as appropriate.
• Inventory Order Fulfillment – Picking and preparing inventory orders for pick-up
• Inventory Returns/Shipments – Preparing and arranging for outbound inventory shipments as needed
• Inventory Counts – Performing regular cycle counts and other inventory counts as needed
• Work closely with Accounting department to ensure inventory receivings, orders, transfers and variances are processed timely and accurately within the accounting system.
• Work closely with the Procurement department to track incoming orders and to alert Buyer(s) on low stock levels as appropriate.
• Maintain a strong inventory control environment to ensure company assets are safeguarded and inventory levels are accurate
• Maintain a clean, well-organized and safe warehouse environment
• All other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Abilities
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Excellent time-management skills and ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to work with different types of employees and hold other people accountable when appropriate
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• High attention to detail and critical thinking mindset
• Desire to be challenged and to learn in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to think “outside the box” with a mindset geared towards continuous improvement
Required Experience, Training, and Special Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and ability to operate a fork-lift
• Proven experience as a warehouse coordinator or relevant position
• Knowledgeable about modern warehouse and inventory management best practices
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Familiarity with telecommunications equipment/materials preferred but not required
ImOn also offers competitive pay, health and dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional perks such as FREE vision insurance, FREE life insurance and FREE short term/long term disability, as well as vacation & holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities.
ImOn offers competitive pay, health and dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional perks such as FREE vision insurance, FREE life insurance and FREE short term/long term disability, as well as vacation & holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities.
Linn-Mar Career Path Curriculum Marion Independent Career Path Curriculum
Tell Us You Are Interested