Have you ever tried to use a website or app, or play a game only to discover bug after bug? Join us in fighting the good fight, while using your technical skills to improve overall product quality.
- Build and execute robust, scalable, and high quality test Python or Java based automation solutions for functional, regression, and performance testing
- Build, customize, deploy, and manage the environment and automation infrastructure to enable continuous integration. This includes fully automated build, test and deployment infrastructure and process for projects developed in Java and/or Python in AWS, including databases, APIs and GUIs; install and configure Jenkins, Docker, Selenium and integrate with Bitbucket and Jira
- Actively participate in design / architectural discussions, grooming user stories, sprint demos, and daily scrums to help establish a Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) approach
- Recommend production or design changes to ensure quality and performance standards
- Check for product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance using tools such as Jmeter
- Blazemeter to ensure the platform performs and scales appropriately
$50K - $70K
Paid holidays, PTO, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 403B and more
High school courses important to the position:
Computer and communication skills
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position:
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
Organization and time management Ability to work within a team Strong attention to detail Excellent communication skills
Advancement opportunities in the company:
Employees with the desire to grow within the company may advance to a higher level in their department or apply to transfer to other positions within the company.