The NOC Specialist will use available tools to monitor the stability of client and internal networks. The specialist will react to alerts and events according to documented processes, which will include actions such as contacting the customer, troubleshooting the issue, and/or escalating to higher level technicians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor client and internal networks using available tools.
• Log all activities into the incident management system.
• Ensure incidents are closed in a timely fashion with verification of customer satisfaction.
• Must be professional, personable, and courteous at all times.
• Continually look for opportunities to improve service to the customer.
• Participate on special projects as needed and defined, meeting all timelines
(may include a range): $16/hr
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k match, 9 paid holidays, 12 PTO days
High school courses important to the position:
Systems experience (Microsoft)
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position:
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
Customer service skills
Advancement opportunities in the company:
A career path for a NOC employee looks like this: NOC Specialist, Systems Specialist, Systems Admin, Systems Analyst, Architech