Internal Communications Specialist
The Internal Communications Specialist will collaborate with other Internal Communication professionals on a variety of campaigns, projects, and deliverables, with the common goal to keep team members across ACT informed, engaged, and empowered. The Specialist will contribute to this shared goal by creating thoughtful, creative, and effective communication across a wide range of multimedia channels and platforms (e.g., written, visual, face-to-face, social, video, etc.). Ultimately, using storytelling skills to transform tactical communication into influential tools which drive action for the intended audience.
Typical work-related activities include:
- Create, collaborate on, and execute communications to help drive the strategic, operational and culture goals of ACT using media including but not limited to: print, video, photos, graphics, other visual media, email, Intranet, meeting design, webcasts, and social media.
- Manage robust communication plans with multiple audience segments and desired outcomes using a marketing-based promotional approach.
- Contribute to large ACT events in a communication role, helping team members and leaders understand where they need to be and why.
- Deliver and thrive in a fast-paced environment, on a team with evolving needs and priorities.
- Execute special projects and serve on project teams as assigned *Maintain consistent standards of style and format and adhere to corporate brand guidelines
$50 - $70K
Paid holidays, PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 403B and more
High school courses important to the position:
Communication Computer Graphic design
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position:
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
Organization and Time Management Excellent communication skills Ability to work within a team Strong presentation skills
Advancement opportunities in the company:
Employees with the desire to grow within the company may advance to a higher level in their department or apply to transfer to other positions within the company.