Teller Service Associate
Our Tellers handle deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments and other transactions. Successful Tellers offer financial advice and connect them to the correct departments who can best service their needs. We believe in rewarding motivated employees by offering great incentives which are based on your referrals, branch growth and member satisfaction.
• Connecting with members and potential members by providing excellent service
• Recognizing potential member needs and educating them on appropriate credit union services
• Promoting a positive and professional image of the credit union
• Offering multiple financial products and services to new and existing members while providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service to increase member satisfaction and account usage
• Floating to Cedar Rapids area branches as needed
• Excellent communication skills
• An appreciation for accuracy
• Financial industry/customer services experience preferred
• The ability to provide unmatched personalized service with warmth and competence
Depending on experience
As a financial cooperative that puts its members first, Dupaco's success depends on a strong and healthy relationship with our growing membership. Service we provide our members helps strengthen members' financial positions, which in turn helps strengthen the entire financial cooperative and the communities in which we serve. We do have a competitive benefit package for our staff which includes Health Benefits, Personal Time Off, an exceptional 401K Match and more!
High school courses important to the position:
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position:
High School Dipoloma or equivalent. Ideally some work experience with customer service and cash handling.
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
Communication, time management, problem solving
Advancement opportunities in the company:
Dupaco offers more than just a job - we offer opportunities for rewarding, meaningful careers. A position as a Teller Service Associate is a great way to build the foundation of your career. Employees are able to apply for positions to continue to advance their career within our organization.