Hogan – Hansen, P.C., a multi-office CPA firm is hiring. We are seeking an Accountant/CPA to join our tax and audit staff. If you have the personality and skills we are looking for, this will be an outstanding opportunity for you. Below is a summary of qualifications that we are looking for.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Individual Tax Returns
- Partnership Tax Returns
- Corporate Tax Returns
- Audit Functions
Qualifications & Skills:
- Related accounting experience is a plus.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- An excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Detail oriented.
- Great organizational skills.
- Client relationship and management skills
Medical, Vision, 401K and match, STD, LTD, Scholarship for CPA Candidates ($4000), Vacation, Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Employee Events, Event Tickets
High school courses important to the position:
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position:
BA in Accounting and wanting to obtain a CPA license.
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
Adaptability, Communication, Openness, Organization, Time Management and Leadership
Advancement opportunities in the company:
Advancement of personnel will come from within so long as present employees fill requirement of the practice.