Accounts Payable Clerk
The Accounts Payable Clerk is a support position within the accounting structure of ESCO Group. This position is best described as an accounts payable resource. Work executed will be for a multi-discipline accounting team. This position requires knowledge of basic accounting principles.
• Compiles, processes and maintains accounts payable records and files.
• Match, enter, process/post, and review invoices in a timely manner.
• Verify approval on all invoices and check requests • Prepare and submit accounts payable report to payroll for weekly check processing.
• Match checks to invoices and payment requests after each check run cycle.
• Issue shop and client purchase orders.
• Process vendor statements and identify missing invoices.
• Respond to inquiries from internal and external vendors.
• Print all accounts payable reports.
• Set-up new vendors and update/maintain vendor files.
• Track W9s.
• Assist with answering phones and front desk support.
$25,000 - 30,000
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Paid Leave, 401k, EAP, Flu Shots, Chair Massages, Health Screenings, Fitness Centers, and Wellness Seminars
High school courses important to the position:
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position:
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
Organization, Time Management, Multi-tasking, Communication, Detail-Oriented, Initiative, Resourcefulness, Teamwork, and Adaptable
Advancement opportunities in the company:
ESCO Group encourages personal and professional development at all levels. Employees have the opportunity choose career paths within their disciplines, pursuing progressively more complex and challenging assignments and projects.