This is a tire warehouse manual labor position. Responsibilities include but are not limited to inventory receiving, shipping, and control. Equipment operation and limited computer experience is required. A commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, teamwork and strong work ethic are a must.
- Responsible for creating shipping labels using the most cost effective carrier.
- Create shipping labels with the appropriate service level for the shipment, verifying shipping information and address accuracy.
- Watch shipping weights and packaging to insure items are shipped at appropriate weight.
- Identify cost effective packaging for motorcycle parts/misc.
- Check in customer returns paying attention to part number, quantity, condition of part (used, mounted, defective or resalable). Confirm all components have been returned.
- Receiving incoming parcels. Verifying part number, quantity and confirming that the item is labeled with “our” part number.
- Create the bill of lading for truck orders and determine the most efficient and cost effective carrier to ship with.
- Research and understand shipping internationally both parcel and LTL.
- Working with sales and management to identify international opportunities.
Relationships and Roles:
- Maintain a high level of communication with the warehouse staff and management.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate professionally with all CRT Customers and employees.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our company’s standards.
- Proactively seek product knowledge and skills to become proficient at shipping parcels and LTL’s.
- Familiar with shipping, receiving and inventory control
- Understands that attention to detail, accuracy, organization and efficiency is key to this role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment with ability to meet customer needs.
Competitive Health, Dental, Vision Coverage 401K Paid Time Off and Sick Leave Supplemental Insurance Coverage All Major Holidays Paid
High school courses important to the position:
Basic Math and English, Basic Computer classes a plus
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position:
High School Diploma
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
Great work ethic Punctual Team Player Customer Service minded
Advancement opportunities in the company:
Excellent advancement opportunities exist in Administrative, Sales and e-commerce areas of the company for the individual exhibiting an eagerness to work diligently and reliably in the entry levels of the company