Business, Finance, Marketing, and Management
Job Description: This is a tire warehouse manual labor position. Responsibilities include but are not limited to inventory receiving, shipping, and control. Equipment operation and limited computer experience is required. A commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, teamwork and strong work ethic are a must.
Starting salary: 27,000-30,000
This position is responsible for a number of warehousing functions including, but not limited to:
- Responsible for creating shipping labels using the most cost effective carrier.
- Create shipping labels with the appropriate service level for the shipment, verifying shipping information and address accuracy.
- Watch shipping weights and packaging to insure items are shipped at appropriate weight.
- Identify cost effective packaging for motorcycle parts/misc.
- Check in customer returns paying attention to part number, quantity, condition of part (used, mounted, defective or resalable). Confirm all components have been returned.
- Receiving incoming parcels. Verifying part number, quantity and confirming that the item is labeled with “our” part number.
- Create the bill of lading for truck orders and determine the most efficient and cost effective carrier to ship with.
- Research and understand shipping internationally both parcel and LTL.
- Working with sales and management to identify international opportunities.
Relationships and Roles:
- Maintain a high level of communication with the warehouse staff and management.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate professionally with all CRT Customers and employees.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our company’s standards.
- Proactively seek product knowledge and skills to become proficient at shipping parcels and LTL’s.
- Familiar with shipping, receiving and inventory control
- Understands that attention to detail, accuracy, organization and efficiency is key to this role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment with ability to meet customer needs.
Company Benefits: Competitive Health, Dental, Vision Coverage 401K Paid Time Off and Sick Leave Supplemental Insurance Coverage All Major Holidays Paid
High school courses important to the position: Basic Math and English, Basic Computer classes a plus
Training, certifications, or degree needed to qualify for the position: High School Diploma
Specific skills that your business recognizes as fundamental to employment (life skills):
- Great work ethic
- Team Player
- Customer Service minded
What kind of advancement opportunities exist in the company? Excellent advancement opportunities exist in Administrative, Sales and e-commerce areas of the company for the individual exhibiting an eagerness to work diligently and reliably in the entry levels of the company